Stop Hiding Your Veins and Start Living!
Varicose veins, those unsightly bulging and twisting veins that commonly appear on the legs, can become a painfully embarrassing problem that keeps you from enjoying life to the fullest. Summer months of shorts and bathing suits can become a whole new challenge for the individual suffering from varicose veins. Even trips to the gym or intimate time with your partner can become more difficult if you are concerned about how these veins look to you and others.
The good news is there are plenty of treatment options available for your varicose veins today, so you can stop hiding and start living! Check out the choices offered by Advanced Varicose Vein Treatments of Manhattan for eliminating the appearance of spider and varicose veins:
- Venefit/VNUS Closure – This treatment uses radiofrequency waves administered directly to affected veins using a narrow catheter. Veins are sealed shut and blood is rerouted through healthy veins. Sealed veins disappear completely within a short period of time.
- VenaCure – This procedure uses a minimally-invasive laser to seal affected veins shut and reroute blood through healthy vessels. The procedure brings immediate relief from uncomfortable symptoms with no scarring or downtime.
- ClariVein – By combining mechanical rotation and traditional sclerotherapy solutions, ClariVein produces similar results to laser and radiofrequency therapy with even less discomfort and downtime. The procedure can be performed without the use of any type of anesthetic.
- VeinGogh – This procedure uses electrical energy to collapse diseased veins with greater precision for the treatment of spider veins.
- Foam Sclerotherapy – This traditional method of varicose vein treatment involves the injection of a sclerosing agent directly into affected veins. The agent causes the vein walls to seal together so the vein collapses completely and is eliminated through the body’s normal processes.
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy – Reserved for large veins that do not respond well to other types of treatment, ambulatory phlebectomy removes diseased veins from the leg through a tiny incisions that do not require any stitches and produce minimal scarring.
There are many options for treating varicose veins today. Most of these procedures are considered minimally invasive, with little discomfort and downtime afterward. For more information on how you can stop hiding your varicose veins and start living life to the fullest, contact Advanced Varicose Vein Treatments of Manhattan today!